JASDF F-15 Aggressor

Madhatter

Greetings everyone
This is my first post here and although it technically isn't a WIP because I've finished it, but I can't find a "Finished" section anywhere, so please forgive me if this is the wrong area
This is my latest effort - a club entry for the recent Melbourne Inter-club comp. All 6 clubs were given the same kits to make and it had to be OOB. However, there is no rule that says I can't paint it however I like
I used two-bobs decals and a heap of masking tape.
I realise the camo isn't exactly true to form and the nozzles are incorrect for this variant of F-15 (which was beyond my control) but this was my first attempt at a complex camo. It placed second - just 2 points from first.

IMG_2349_zps8f1bd686.jpg

Well, that's all, but I am currently working on a 1/72 A400M which is now in the first stages of painting.
Thanks for looking!
MH

Hey man!! Welcome to SMA!!! This bird looks flippin' AWESOME!!! This is my favorite aggressor scheme by far and you nailed it.

Very nice, and welcome to the forums. ;D

We don't typically have a "finished section", just post your reveal as a new thread or at the end of your WiP.

Jason

Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys! :)
Ever since ARC went down and doesn't look like starting up again anytime soon, I thought it best to expand my horizons a bit (so to speak). SMA, to me, seems to be inhabited by much nicer people than on some of the other forums I've been looking on lately.
I have an A400 on the go if anyone is interested?

yeah man, arc being down is a bummer but we have a nice tight friendly group of guys here. no one will chide you for your flanker blue being a hue too dark or because you're using a UN-based variant naming convention. :p

"No one will chide you for your flanker blue being a hue too dark or because you're using a UN-based variant naming convention"
LOL - that is funny because it is so true. Some people are just way to anal-retentive for me.
Anyways, I'll post some pics of the 400 once it's done

Latest posts

Back