JagdTiger Build Not JagdPanther miss type

Nice monster, Aaron, the JagdT is really massiva & impressive.

Definitely the AP round embedded in the side is a spicy touch !! ;) It´s the first time for me to see one of those unusual touches.

Cheers
RG

Great job on deforming the fender. Nice touch with the embedded shell too. It's cool to see people having a little fun with there builds!

nice as people have said before like the touch with the shell something different and the banged up fenders all adds to the model...

geegad

Wat to go Aaron!! Nice bit of work!!! Always a pleasure to see a little destruction and of course someone having fun!!! Carry on Sir!!! ;)

Painting is complete and I just put a burnt umber wash on her least night. I took a lead pencil around the edges and added paint chips and painted the shell damage areas. Also used the AK track wash but I think I need to redo the tracks with some more iron pigment. I think most of it came off onto my hands lol.

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Lol what did you use a pencil if you have the ak dark steel? For the tracks I use trck rust followed by track wash and dark steel in the bits that touch the road,

Looks fantastic tough get some sealer on it in a few days once the oil has derived and get some streaking weathing going!! And mud..

AARON,

This is coming along !! I like th Camo ! Yeah, let th Oil wash completely dry & then hit with some weathering ??

Lookin Good !!

Lol, I used the pencil on the edges. I tried applying with a qutip but that didn't work very well.

Latest posts

Back