Camoflage or not

carthorse11

I have got to the point where I nerd to de ide wether it will look better with camoflage or not, I quite like it as is but not sure it looks rite, any suggestions welcome

20240218_085546.jpg

20240218_085551.jpg

20240218_085551.jpg

20240218_085546.jpg

For me, since I do not have an airbrush or the room to set one up in, I would not do a camo paint job on the tank. Back in the late 90's and early 2000's, I hand painted all my plane models in camo. But I used enamel and it brushed on fairly easily and evenly. I now build motorcycles and starting back into aircraft. For the most part I only hand paint details. I do not paint entire models anymore. I actually like the clean, showroom floor look on my models. The bottom line is what do you like and what would you like to see it as. If you like it as is, leave it alone. If you want camo, then paint camo. I don't build models for other people's satisfaction. I do it for my own satisfaction. The other factor is hand painting with acrylic paint is a lot different process than painting with enamel. Acrylic requires different techniques for large areas to look the way you want. Painting with enamel was so much easier with a brush. This is just my opinion and of course it is up to you how you want it to look. There are forum members on here way more experienced air brushing, camo painting, and finished look then I am. I am sure some of them will chime in with better opinions.

Dminor said what many of us will tell you. You only have to please yourself so do what you like. We all just like seeing people enjoy the hobby and in the end if you enjoy the model as it is then leave it that way. It still looks quite nice without camo.

I have got to the point where I nerd to de ide wether it will look better with camoflage or not, I quite like it as is but not sure it looks rite, any suggestions welcome

View attachment 113784

View attachment 113785

View attachment 113786

View attachment 113787
If you like it then leave it as it is. You can always come back later and play about with it.

The decals will also add a little something to the look.

As other's have said, as long as you are enjoying your builds then there are no right and wrongs. If getting it right is how it should be done then I'm in big trouble. Pantherman

20221010_202117.jpg

If you like it then leave it as it is. You can always come back later and play about with it.

The decals will also add a little something to the look.

As other's have said, as long as you are enjoying your builds then there are no right and wrongs. If getting it right is how it should be done then I'm in big trouble. Pantherman

View attachment 113823
Haha think that is awsome

Latest posts

Back