Jagdpanzer IV Fest WIP

Tony,

Look at it this way. If you model the tank in the recovery you are really doing a Russian and a German build, 2 countries for the price of one. hahahaha ;)

lol i wouldnt mind attacking that my self some day but it wont be this year

Go for it Spud because if I did one of those turtle tops I would break out in hives :(

Tony lee ;D

Tony lee said:
Yep I saw that recovery some time ago 8)
Only two non German SPGs, an SU-76 and a M-7 Priest. I've still got a large stash of just German SPGs left.
Would like to do the Russian SPGs one of these days too. ;D

What's Next????Thanks fellows
Tony lee

;D **** ! Tony, don´t make me down on my knees... ;D & ;D I´d like you to see a SU-100 from the Egyptian army, man ! Still a brutal SPG... ;D
´
C´mon Tony ! ;D ... ;) ... :)

Say "Yes", OK? You went for a NK Su-76 ... why don´t one of this ??

Salud, hombre ;)
RG

I'm just doing WWII SPGs Roberto.
You sound like you should be building one to me. ;)

Tony lee

Tony lee said:
I'm just doing WWII SPGs Roberto.
You sound like you should be building one to me. ;)

Tony lee

Ok...Ok
Here´s another possibility in your way, Tony

CB35036.jpg

;)

Both very cool kits. I think one of the new SU 152 releases from some company will have an interior.....perfect for a wreck.

OK Tony, I nearly bought a couple of the ones in the big four line up. Had to resist or I would never get the PZ IV's and Stug built. When I do get one ( or two or three) of these babies, I'll check back to your blog for tips.

Can't wait to see all these done

that hungairian spg is on my raidar looks beasty. i have tha tamiya version of teh152 so i duno if i want the other

Adam I got a little side tracked with my brothers health problems and I also promised to help out a fellow modeler with building his first armor kit that has turned into more than I anticipated.
I'm about down to the short rows on it and hope to be back to the JP IVs before long.

Tony lee :)

Talk about being late to the party! Holy cow, where have I been? These look great....and your banging four of these pups out? Man you'll be weathering until 2044.

Latest posts

Back