Jagdpanzer IV Fest WIP

Tony lee

Just a heads-up.I've been collecting kits and AM for this project for a few years now and the itch to get underway is coming on strong.
100_1257.jpg
The Interim model L/70(A) and the prototype L/48 A-O will lead off followed by the L/48(V) and the L/70(V).

See Ya Then
Tony lee

Re: Jagdpanzer IV Fest Soon

Jagdpanzer Platoon forthcoming??

I have the Tristar one....that is one nice kit. Ton of parts

oh very nice tony looking forward to your builds

You've obviously been spending far to much time with Bill Hazard ;D this will be good tho' ....carry on :D

Chris.

Yeah Chris, Bill did a bang up job too only he skipped the prototype and besides he's on the other side of the pond. ;)

ECH the Tristar will be the base kit. I read the old DML had a few scale problems. I've been waiting on their new release and hear maybe it won't be till OCT. :(

I think out of the six kits I should have enough parts to swap and switch where needed.

Thanks for the interest
Tony lee

Looking forward to seeing the tristar kit bloged!

Have you started yet? ;D

Just some prep work while watching TV BJ. wheels mainly,I wonder why ??? ;D

Later
Tony lee

You know this build will probably end up costing me money don't you? ;D ;D ;D ;D :p

lol then safest thing is not to look no more ;D

looking forward to this MASSIVE build you are going to go wheel blind u will be cleaning and sanding in your sleep....!!!!!!! ;)

TONY ,

That's a straight up Panzer-Fest ! WoW !! Great collection of Jagd-Panzer IV ! I'm tuned in to watch th madness !!!

\m/

Here we go boys and girls,the Green flag is in the air,let the fun begin. ;D

While the wash is drying on the Brummbar I figured why not go ahead and get this project kicked off and running. Last night and this morning the bench was hummin and the sparks were flying because the NASCAR racing season kicks off today.

100_1258.jpg
So far the prototype A-O has been a pretty simple build but the Tristar L/70(A) is another story. If you build one of these pay close attention building the suspension because the instructions are full of mistakes. You've got left and right sides and Tristar has played the switcharoo parts game in high style. ::)
Another thing is why would you need two parts when six or eight parts is better for a simple unit,all those parts fill the box better and looks impressive. :D

Don't take it the wrong way because i'm having a ball.
Later Folks
Tony lee

Thats what you call ...'over engineering ' Tony ...Trumpeter do it a lot too ::) Nice start buddy ...bring it on :)

Chris.

Nice start tony! Just a question do you have plans kit bashing for impovements or finish the kit as it is?

Eastrock i'm just going to play it by ear. If I run across something that's not a big deal i'll correct it but to cut one to pieces for a correction,no way.
I've got a couple of books i'll check from time to time just to keep things presentable,no what I mean?
I've got Atak resin zimm for the A-O but so far no evidence the round shoulder model had it but some of the square shoulder models did I hear.

Have you got some info I need to know or just asking?
Thanks
Tony lee

Looking good already Tony!!! Nice start!!! Getting comfortable for the ride here!!! ;)

Hey Tony you are the man i can't wait to see more of this ummm sorry these builds man, keep up the great work. ;D

Panzerman75

Latest posts

Back