Italeri M923

EHOG

Has anyone built this kit?
Is it a decent kit to build. I am a little wary of Italeri after my experience with my M1A1 build. Could anyone please advise me on this before I spend money on a headache.
34281544_zps40bce474.jpg

I have it in the stash. it will need some Wheels as the set that come with it are in two halves. so that means trying to fix a seam in a Tyre. other than that im no more help

I built this kit along with two Tamiya HMMWV's for a Black Hawk Down convoy diorama I did when I was about 15. It doesn't stick with me that I had any difficulties with it, but it was a long time ago lol.

Cheers,
Jonny.

didnt they do a repop of the kit but with extra armour and made it a modern day guntruck?

Thanks guys, I will give it a shot. I have a source for it at a decent price so worse case scenario it gets flying lessons part way through the build. Best case I end up with an awesome build of trucks we used to have a lot of fun in.

Are you planning on keeping us posted as you progress with this build? I too have one of these in the stash.

I will keep you posted. Everything just got put on hold after a $950 truck registration fee and an impending $1000 dollar tire purchase... WHY CANT LIFE BE EASY?!?!?!

EHOG said:
I will keep you posted. Everything just got put on hold after a $950 truck registration fee and an impending $1000 dollar tire purchase... WHY CANT LIFE BE EASY?!?!?!

pfft thats nothing. i have been landed the cost of a funeral £4266 + £450 for a storm damaged roof as well as £120 for the wake catering fee and another £1000 for a headstone so its roughly £6000 or $9000.

good luck and carry on building mate :)

Latest posts

Back