Italeri 1/35 M977 HEMTT

adampolo13

Hey guys, I started this kit on Wednesday night. I threw it together pretty fast. Not doing anything special, strait OOB, except the resin wheels. I may end up throwing it on a base, not too sure just yet.

2013-02-03_20-46-25_339_zpsec70b1b8.jpg

I did prime it up and then lay down some hull red etc, future, and then some chipping fluid. Finally hit it was some AK122 for a base coat. Started chipping it back.

2013-02-03_20-46-48_622_zps54c9aaaa.jpg

2013-02-03_20-47-01_495_zps9b68b017.jpg

Up next is finishing up the chipping and then the interior etc.

Thanks for checking it out.

Adam

Subscribed :) aren't AK paints a dream to work with?? They even smell....not caustic. Looking great!

definitely will be watching this one, ive always been a fan of the HEMTT! its one beastly transport!

Nice start, that chipping looks good. I better follow this, I got one of these in the stash that I might just live long enough to get to. ;)

Nice progression Adam!!! This looks like another fun one to weather up!!!

It's really been a lot of fun just throwing the kit together and seeing what happens. ;D

Been ages since I was up close and behind the wheel of one of these babies. off to a good start Adam.

Thanks Rob. I just hit a HUGE motivational snag on this. I decided to try another base, this time a little more in depth. Tried to make a staging area. Well, I failed miserably. Threw the base away and put the truck on the shelf. uggghhh.

That stinks!! But I know you will revisit this when the frustration subsides...not a bad thing setting aside the frustrating projects and clear the minds' bench a little. You will get a handle on it!! ;)

Latest posts

Back