Issue #2

Received my copy today and it arrived in great condition.

I am also very flattered to have two builds featured in this issue's Show and Tell section!

i need to get my hands on it mabe next week,

and Ken Glad to see your vids back on youtube ;)

Just got handed mine as I woke up this evening. Looks like it's going to make for some great reading tonight.

Ski.

I tink I already found a major boo boo in issue 2, but I'm not gonna stick the knife in and break it off ;D

Big-John said:
I tink I already found a major boo boo in issue 2, but I'm not gonna stick the knife in and break it off ;D

If ya find any in issue #1, email it and ya could win stuff dude. See Ken's entro page at the bottom.

Cheers, Ski.

Big-John said:
I tink I already found a major boo boo in issue 2,

First, you have to define 'major'.

Then you have to decide, is it a real boo boo, or is it intentional in order to add a little levity to an already super serious hobby.

but yeah, what Ski says. 'Spot the Goof'!

;)

I caught my wife looking at Issue 2 at the kitchen table. She said she like the submarine ;D

G,day ken, is the digital version online yet ? Checked my P.Mags account and nuthin
at the mo. " Just wanted too check here before asking the P.mags help desk :)

I don't think it is, Scott handles that stuff though so he'd be the guy to ask really.

Received mine yesterday. Just wanted to give Ken, Scott and all the other contributors major kudos for another fine magazine. Some great builds there guys! ;D

Got my mag today. First impression - WOW. Scott, Ken and everyone involved did a fantastic job. Great read and a great mix of subjects + discussions. Very refreshing. Thank you guys!

And what I especially like as a contributor that there is a url to facebook or blog of the author. This way the readers can approach the modeller directly, smth I feel is missing in other magazines.

Latest posts

Back