Is It Over??

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
Ok so I'm getting too excited now and starting a second build. I may be taking this a little too literal but the idea is that a US soldier is over looking a knocked out King Tiger during the last months of WW2 hence 'Is it Over?' People firing rumours around thinking its coming close to the end. Dunno. I'm building it anyway lol.
444-AB0FBA2D1600-7062-00000513C977BF75_zps5820d2d2.jpg
Sorry for the bad pic it was taken on the iPad

[attachment deleted by admin]

Those bases are great :)
They have few new with figures released but they aren't yet showed on the web site.

John I will be looking forward to your build :).

Looking forward to this one John, still trying to nail down an idea for a build and seeing if I can find the time. So many models so little time!

Yeah thanks for the interest guys, I may have been a little ambitious as I have a few kits now on the bench :-\ lol it's all good though.

JOHN ,

Cool idea . Lookn forward to this ! It's all good. There were plenty of K.O.'d Panthers around in April of '45

\m/

Hey Biskup not yet mate, and Eric hey man how's it going!? Thanks for the info, I'll try and get around to this as soon as I can ;)

JOHN,

Hey Brotha' ! It goes. After Life rearing it's ugly head The Panzer Shoppe is slowly getting in gear & I'll have some stuff to post soon !! It's long over due !

Lookin forward to you rockin' this out.

\m/

Latest posts

Back