IAR 81C- building the 1/48 Icaerodesign resin kit

Looks like an amazing kit! Great details in the castings. Luv your assistant:) LOL

Following Chuk! I'll never have the courage to tackle a resin kit, but I love watching you work through them.

Aaron

Thank you, gentlemen!

On the the occasion of the Romanian National Holiday I introduce a new friend, and some somewhat neurotic detailing. Lecotenent Margo with explain everything!

IAR_014.jpg

IAR_015.jpg

IAR_016.jpg

IAR_017.jpg

IAR_018.jpg

IAR_019.jpg

IAR_020.jpg

IAR_021.jpg

Margo_001.jpg

Wow stunning bird, and that resin kit is gorgeous too, workmanship is amazing man. :D

Thanks, guys! Hopefully I'll get some time in on this little bird this weekend- seat and floor are up next. I get the feeling that the center of the floor should be cut ot, like a Wildcat, but that may just be on the prototype. I'll put the question out to the Romanians- they are quite enthusiastic about this plane, as you might guess. ;)

Amazing work, dude!
An update would be great (I hate these cliffhangers! ;) )
Cheers,
Guido

Thanks, fellas! I'll try for more this weekend- Christmas events keep popping up, and maybe I'll even sell my old car this weekend (it's only been six months!)

I present my last post for 2013- hooray! I've really gotten absorbed into the details of the cockpit- such a challenge not only to build, but to learn about all the various sub-systems and widgets. You'll also note that I've replace my "artistic' chicken-scratch with actual typography- I hope it suits you.

The lovely Marina will be your guide- cheers- and a happy New Year to one and all!

IAR_022.jpg

IAR_023.jpg

IAR_024.jpg

IAR_025.jpg

IAR_026.jpg

IAR_027.jpg

IAR_028.jpg

IAR_029.jpg

IAR_030.jpg

Marina_01.jpg

I love checking out your builds, your creative solutions and attention to detail is always impressive!

Latest posts

Back