I know this may be a verboten subject, but...

chrmar

...does anyone know what happened to the MCM board? I went to go check it a few minutes ago and saw it has been taken down, and on the FB page there is announcement that the board has been removed indefinitely and the comments suggest there was a flame war between two members or something...

Just my opinion but if two people are causing trouble ban THEM and let the board stay up.

chrmar said:
...does anyone know what happened to the MCM board? I went to go check it a few minutes ago and saw it has been taken down, and on the FB page there is announcement that the board has been removed indefinitely and the comments suggest there was a flame war between two members or something...

Just my opinion but if two people are causing trouble ban THEM and let the board stay up.

Model Car Magazine Forum

Chris, I didn't know they had a FB page, not coming up when I try to search for it, got a link?

Nevermind...I found it, and said my peace.

Taking down the whole site because of 2 idiots that got into a flame war? Just ban them, why make the rest of us that went there pay for the sins of those 2 morons?

I didn't spend much time there, but usually checked into see what was new usually once a day.

Short sighted if you ask me taking the whole site down because of 2 people that got into a flame war.

All the more reason just to stay here at SMA!

I can understand having to shut the site down if one of the problem people was in fact the head moderator; someone with that kind of access can do an awful lot of damage if they get upset.

Thankfully, no drama here! ;D

One big happy bunch we are, yup yup. ;D Shortly before I found SMA the forum I lingered on then was starting to turn into a soap opera, and it just got worse. They stopped doing Secret Santas when half the participants didn't send anything out, if you posted a pic of your build you would get NO positive feedback at all, just rivet-counters. I don't go there anymore, much happier here.

Latest posts

Back