humber armoured car finished

geegad

finally finished this little sod and still it fights me just noticed the Arial is bent sod it... :mad:

SAM_2214.jpg
SAM_2213.jpg
SAM_2211.jpg
SAM_2207.jpg
SAM_2206.jpg
SAM_2205.jpg
SAM_2203.jpg
SAM_2199.jpg

now to put my nemesis in a box ;D

I think it turned out rather well. The bent antenna gives it character! :)

Now that's some fine work Gee. I like the fact that ya didn't overdo the weathering and it makes for a more realistic rig. Very well done Sir!

Cheers, Ski.

hook1169 said:
I think it turned out rather well. The bent antenna gives it character! :)
thank you and this model has certainly got character i wont say what ive been calling it while i was building it

Steve Ski said:
Now that's some fine work Gee. I like the fact that ya didn't overdo the weathering and it makes for a more realistic rig. Very well done Sir!

Cheers, Ski.
and thank you sir for your very kind words indeed

nice finish Gee

the base looks great and i salute your perseverence, after all the issues i think i would have given up.

bravo mate

Looks great, and the aerial does not look out of place at all, the kinks work, not everything is going to remain perfectly plumb and level when people are trying to take shots at you or blow you up ;D great paint work, great base, great build, be proud of it!

Don't worry about that antenna. Those suckers were sectional and it was not unusual for them to get bent. Think of the FM antenna on an FM radio, how often did you bend those.
It does add character and a bit of realism.

Jim

thank each and everyone of you for looking in and leaving so many nice comments makes it all worth while thank the internet for sites like this..never met a fellow modeler in person so this will have to do

thanks again

Latest posts

Back