Huh, Mr. Girvan.....

Atomicdog

STAY IN THE RACE!
Hey Scott!!!

WHERE ARE YOU????

Have not seen a vid from you for awhile.

I hope everything is ok.

:eek: ;D :eek:

I dunno, he was saying something about modeling a corn field one plant at a time, that would be enough to drive anyone to insanity. :p ;D

If search party means lots of beer and talks about modeling I’m in ;) and we can start right now ;)

LOL. Hi, I'm here.

Here's the story. My father in law passed away on the 28 of August - after a long battle with cancer. So the following week was wake, funeral stuff. Then work got insane, which I need it to be.

So I haven't touched a model since prior to the 28th. The Spitfire is finished and I have the video for it in the can, just got to capture and edit it. I haven't worked on the ground work at all yet.

Hopefully I can get that online this upcoming week and get some time to finish that project. I also have the M1 Tank on the bench and really want to finish that one. Then after that...not sure. I think I'll go back to sci-fi for a build.

I'm good - Gerry (my father in law) was a great guy and he'll be missed but that's part of life. He got me into hunting and stuff and I'm looking forward to this year's season. My brother in law and I share lots of fun hunting stories about him (Gerry.)

So that's what's going on. I'm here, checking posts daily - just been a really trying time for my family and stuff... I just got to get back on track with SMA.

Sorry about your father in law passing. :(

No worries man, we're all here doing what we always do. Get your stuff taken care of! :)

Sorry to hear that your Father-in-Law has passed away. Condolences.

Thanks all. I appreciate it and so does Denise. It's been a few weeks - things are back to normal for me, she finds it harder obviously.

Sorry about the bad news. Your family are in are prayers today. Take it easy! Remember, Our Lord understands and is with your family! ;)

Very sorry to hear of yours and your wife's loss, Scott, prayer lifted for his memory and for your grief.

May the Lord grant him eternal rest and let perpetual light shine upon him, amen.

YbiC
Brad

Latest posts

Back