Howdy Ya'll, New here but not to modeling!

Bomber Boy

Static Grass Is The Sh!^
Howdy Guys, thanks for lettin' me join your group, I look forward to learning and sharing tips and builds with you. I've been building models since my first when I was 5 (U.S.S. North Carolina from the memorial), that was 40 years ago. I'm probably the only Deadhead model builder on here and to think I build Military models. I make Tie-Dye clothing and do screen printing for a living (should anybody need any check out my website listed in my signature). I'm a member of the Roanoke Vally IPMS in Roanoke, Va. I build mostly aircraft in 1/48, 1/32 and ships in 1/350, sometimes I build armor 1/35 of course unless it is for Dio. with aircraft in 1/48.
Now to get started and to show you a little of what I do, here are a few of my works, lots more to come but in the right forums of course.

Thanks for letting me be here.
James

f4c8.jpg
mu4.jpg
f428.jpg
AMB47.jpg

welcome abord. you have some realy nice details on your aircraft.

Welcome to the Herd, your builds are very nice. I am confident you will enjoy the forum.

Regards,

Craig.

Welcome James!!! I met you two years ago at the Va. Shootout (sat next to you at the awards) and spoke to you again this year. We talked about your VW bug Corvette Eater. LOL!!! Later Man, CT

P.S. How's the van?

Hey CT, I remember you!!!! Great show this year Huh? I hope to be at the Richmond Show in Feb. Should have quite a few more kits done by then. The Bus is doin' Great, she was there this year just parked in the side lot. Thanks for the welcome here looks to be a fun forum. See ya soon!!!

James

Hi, James, and welcome! Nice to have another contemporary in the herd (I'm vintage 1964). Very nice work there, and I especially like the B-17, gotta love Monogram! I think I've seen your dio before--do you also post on FineScale?

Looking forward to seeing more of your work here!

Brad

Latest posts

Back