How much of a NERD are you?

Grendels said:
The real question is does anyone take their models and run around the house going Pew Pew Pew attacking imaginary enemies?
8) 8) 8)

NO!
The enemies are NOT imaginary! My P47 only goes dakka dakka dakka anyway,. . . and shoots at a FW190.
(I moved my modeling table to face the door to my modeling room so I can see if my wife or kids are coming, so as NOT to be caught making gun/bomb/engine noises, AGAIN.)

Mac said:
Grendels said:
The real question is does anyone take their models and run around the house going Pew Pew Pew attacking imaginary enemies?
8) 8) 8)

NO!
The enemies are NOT imaginary! My P47 only goes dakka dakka dakka anyway,. . . and shoots at a FW190.
(I moved my modeling table to face the door to my modeling room so I can see if my wife or kids are coming, so as NOT to be caught making gun/bomb/engine noises, AGAIN.)

I am so guilty of this ... only it's car engine noises and tire screeches ::)

That is one of the reasons I play with live steam trains... They really do make the right noise, and hey, toys that can burn you are fun. :p

Glen

I had my first computer in 1982...the TI-99/4a. My dad and I would program code from these magazines you could buy. Its how I learned to use a computer, and is the reason I'm in IT today. 3 hours of two-finger typing for a glitchy version of Pong. Good times. Hunt the Wumpas ftw!

I still have:

original Darth Vader head carrying case filled with original Star Wars figures and all the weapons. My wife kept hers too...one of the many reasons she's my wife ;D
1/6 GI Joes (fuzzheads rule!) Side note: there needs to be more 1/6 unpainted, unassembled stuff...not much out there.
collection of Heavy Metal magazine (the racy comic one, not the music one)
hockey card collection

Grendels, I'd love to hang out and have a beer with you some day. You'll never lack for things to talk about, thats for sure.

Jdog71 said:
Grendels, I'd love to hang out and have a beer with you some day. You'll never lack for things to talk about, thats for sure.

you should come attend one of my Statistics lectures, I promise that you would not find it boring. If you are ever in this part of the country, look me up, the first one is on me!!

Grendels said:
Jdog71 said:

you should come attend one of my Statistics lectures, I promise that you would not find it boring. If you are ever in this part of the country, look me up, the first one is on me!!

There's an 18% probability of me making it there some day...which is far better than the odds of me being killed by a meteor or mauled by a grizzly, so there is hope ;D

Grendels said:
8) 8) 8)

i wont lie, you bet, sometimes i take my Ace Of Spades P-51 and pretend its flying through the house, then my mom or my dad will catch me and give me the weirdest look. or... today i took my focke wulf and was twiddling with it pretending it was doing fast rolls, and smooth wide turns, i make airplane noises all the time, i have a sound for a radial engine, a sound for the Rolls Royce Packard Merlin, and a sound for the BMW Radial XD! and i think they sound pretty good, sometimes i will take two airplanes and have them dogfight!

Latest posts

Back