Hobby Link Japan help needed

Jimi

Hi all,

well i have run into a dead end here.

i need to get replacement parts C16, C17 and C22 for my finemolds 144th scale millennium falcon.

I tried Hobby Link Japan, and the pointed me in the direction of their "Help Centre" who i contacted to be told it w as still closed down from the earth quake which happened over a year ago.

I tried contacting Finemolds and despite the fact that their site is written in Japanese i did manage contact someone there after several attempts.

( seriously you guys at finemolds need to get hold of someone that speaks english because relying on google is a BIG MISTAKE.... go here and you'll see what i mean http://www.finemolds.co.jp/www/otegami.htm )

anyway the only advice they could give was.... contact hobby link japan which i have already done.

when i ordered a replacement part from Revell Germany, it was like "sure no problem, it will take a few weeks" and bingo it arrived.

so, if anyone knows how to get hold of replacement parts of the kit that i mentioned above, please contact me.

well it's taken over a week but finally, someone has promised to send out replacement parts.

Hobby Search has a similar "Help Center" like HLJ.
Just if you would need it in future.
Regards
Lukasz

Biskup said:
Hobby Search has a similar "Help Center" like HLJ.
Just if you would need it in future.
Regards
Lukasz

yeah well i tried the HLJ "help centre" and it it did was send me a message telling me that it is still closed from last years earthquake and that i should look elsewhere for parts.

Latest posts

Back