Hi From RI

Jdog71

Ni!
I've been away from the hobby for a loooong time, just getting back into it. I'm impressed with how far its progressed. My skills are lagging right now, but I can see myself pouring lots of time (and cash) into modeling again. Love the site, keep up the good work!

Welcome aboard.
Lots of great modeler on this site so don't be afraid to ask question.

Welcome neighbor, I'm right over the line in MA.

I assume you know of AA Hobbies on Jefferson and Apponaug on Greenwich Ave.?

Unless of course you're way out there in the Foster/Gloucester area that is. ;D

ScaleModelMadman said:
Welcome neighbor, I'm right over the line in MA.

I assume you know of AA Hobbies on Jefferson and Apponaug on Greenwich Ave.?

Unless of course you're way out there in the Foster/Gloucester area that is. ;D

I'm in "The Bucket" actually. I haven't made it to AA yet, but I've been to Harry's in Norton. Its all a bit overwhelming for me right now to be honest. I used to pick up a random model at Benny's and toss it together, now there are so many more options and cool custom stuff thanks to the internet. ...where to begin?!

The Bucket?!

Know it very well, heck I take the family to quite a few 'farm club' games every year. ;)

We're definitely neighbors, just take Central to Pine until you see the cows bro, you'll know what town I hail from.

;D

ScaleModelMadman said:
The Bucket?!

Know it very well, heck I take the family to quite a few 'farm club' games every year. ;)

We're definitely neighbors, just take Central to Pine until you see the cows bro, you'll know what town I hail from.

;D

Always loved that town. My next house may be there, if the property taxes ever level off.

Latest posts

Back