Hi from Madrid!

Jose Luis Lopez

Hello lads!

My name is José Luis Lopez, from Madrid, Spain.

It´s a pleasure for me to participate in this modelling adventure with you. I´m sure that we´ll all learn each other.

I love AFV but also airplanes, Sci Fi .... anything easy to assemble but interesting and complicated to paint! I´ve already post one on of my works here but I had no time to introduce my self. So, a big hello!! for all you and see you at Armor forum! .... (and may be in another forums too!!)

My best regards

José Luis

Hey Jose, welcome to the Herd from one SMA brother to another. Being from Madrid I would assume that your a fan of Real Madrid Football Club ? I'm a big Chelsea fan so were well aware of Real Madrid ha ha. Welcome to the Herd my friend. :)

hooterville75 said:
Hey Jose, welcome to the Herd from one SMA brother to another. Being from Madrid I would assume that your a fan of Real Madrid Football Club ? I'm a big Chelsea fan so were well aware of Real Madrid ha ha. Welcome to the Herd my friend. :)

Hhehheeehehehe .... no no my friend, do not like too much soccer! ... but my son, just with 7 years old is a real fan of Real Madrid! ... like my wife!! ............ :-\ ............ :-[ .................... :mad: .................................. ;) ;)

Jose Luis Lopez said:
hooterville75 said:

Hhehheeehehehe .... no no my friend, do not like too much soccer! ... but my son, just with 7 years old is a real fan of Real Madrid! ... like my wife!! ............ :-\ ............ :-[ .................... :mad: .................................. ;) ;)

Lol. Awesome. Great team for sure. Glad to see your little guy into "Football" haha. I've coached my daughters Recreational, Travel, Tournament, and Indoor Football teams for six years. So much fun when you can be involved with your young. Not a big fan of Madrid myself but respect the talents they present. Being a Chelsea fan I dont route for much other then them ha ha ha. I would however love to get in touch with you via personal message through this website to speak with you in regards to possibly sending you the money needed to pick my friend who just happens to be a huge Real Madrid fan a authentic jersey. A bit hard to come by here in the USA LOL. Immitations all over the place but not a "Authentic" lol. Nice to meet you again and look forward to talking with you more as time goes on.

Cheers!!!!

Benvenido !

Will love to see your work here... :)

Latest posts

Back