Hi from Illinois... Long time model car builder and 3D printing company owner.

BuildParts

Hi guys,

I've been building model cars (and kit bashing) since I was old enough to walk into a hobby store... I am a huge car fanatic and have owned a 3D printing company since 1998. I haven't built a store bought kit for about 8 years, but I have been building trade show model cars using 3D printing for about 5 years.

With the media going crazy about 3D printing lately, I thought I would share a few model cars I've built over the last few years using the most technologically advance 3D printers available.... I'll be posting some of our trade show models soon; a Hotrod, an Vintage Race Car and a P38 Lightning with a 5 foot wingspan...

Cheers!

Mike

Hello and welcome I would love that job just think of the star wars armour you could make lol

arohk said:
Hello and welcome I would love that job just think of the star wars armour you could make lol

Thanks! I would actually love to build a full sized 3D Printed R2D2 with battle damage... It will happen for sure one day.

Re: Hi from Illinois... Long time model car builder and 3D printing company owne

Hello and welcome ;D

Latest posts

Back