Hi from France!

Alex Benvenuti

Hi everyone!
I just registered and thought it would be a great idea to stop by and say hello! :)

My name is Alex Benvenuti and I've been modelling since 2011 after a long period of inactivity.
It's been two years now that I'm back and incessantly trying to discover new techniques, inspirations and mostly share with other modelers this passion that is ours. ;D

I hope you'll find what I have to share with you interesting. I'm also looking for constructive feedbacks on my work, so... feel free to comment and I'll be glad to expose my point of view, accept critics and follow the advice you give me! :)

I hold a small blog on which I like to share my experiments and models with the readers. Feel free to have a look!
http://alexbenvenuti.blogspot.fr/

Well, I think that's all...

I'm always watching SMA's covers on the net and I feel pretty sad not to be able to read it in France. I like the paper versions of magazines a lot, so... maybe someday ! :)

Alex!

Welcome to the Forum Alex !!
You have a great blog :D
Last year my vacations were in your country (Rouen, Mont St. Michele, Caen, Paris, Lyon) and i like very much.
In Paris and in Lyon usually go several times because i have family in both country's. Next year in February i will go to Lyon for a model show.

Hey Alex!

Welcome.

As for the magazine, issue 1 is super cheap now, and with the release of issue 3, I can assure you that cover price of issue 2 will drop really soon as well. Save up some pennies and just order them from our magazine site, we ship all over the world.

Heck, if you get me hooked up with a shop or two in your area that will sell our magazine regularly, I'll send you yours free!

Latest posts

Back