Hi from Down Under

FW190A-8

Hello and Happy New Year to all of you.
Just wanted to say hi and I am glad that I have found this forum. I have read a ton of stuff already and love what I have seen. I really enjoy looking at the pics (especially the "mancaves" thread) which have given me some ideas I can work on.
I've been Radio Control Modeling since the 70's but have moved over to plastics in the past 12 months. I think I prefer these smaller kits as they don't seem to crash as often!!
I found this forum during one of my many quests to try and find Johnsons Clear (Klear, Future) which has been a complete waste of time for me as it is just not available here in Australia. Not even sure if you guys in the States can get it anymore as I read somewhere that the formula has changed and it is now a cloudy substance and not clear. I am so jealous when I see those bottles of Johnsons on all of your workbenches. :(
Anyhow, thanks for accepting me into this forum and I hope I can contribute over the years. Thank you.
FW190A-8
(John)

Hey guys. Thanks for the welcomes and the links. I have read those and they helped but still no joy here in Aus. Oh well never mind. My search continues but I am glad to be here reading your stuff.
DreamKnight: I love your Builds on the Wildcat and Corsair...thanks for putting them up on the web. Love your work.
cheers,
FW190

Latest posts

Back