Hey Hey from Montreal

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Hey guys

Found this forum via a friend on AircraftResourceCenter and decided to come check it out

Ive been modeling for about 2 years(oups typo 4year)(about 15 planes) now if you dont count the modeling i did as a kid with crazy clue and mom's nail polish as paint!!

I mostly build 1/48 aircrast kits but ive started to enjoy more and more the 1/32 scale

Here is my latest build
dscn04409.jpg

Oh did i mention im a Blue Angels Adict (6 out of 15 kits are B A's)

See you guys around the forums

Cheers

Neo

Carsenault said:
Hey Neo, welcome to the Herd!

Cheers from Charlie "Cheetah"

See you the arcer i was talking about

its all your fault !!! ;D

Thanks everyone for the welcome

Cheers

Neo

You'll love it here, were a pretty civilized group, with a wide rand of interests and skills. Still time to get a quick build in for the Big Spring Contest. There is one category for existing or prestarted builds, the rest are for new builds. I have 2 new builds entered, the Lanc I just finished, and just started a Fine Molds 1/72 X-Wing, plu s I entered a model I finished recently in the open category.

15 Birds in 2 years.... wow.. You are on Fire!!!!

tha'ts like a plane ever two months... woooha !

Welcome and looking forward to see more of your Angles....

NEO,

Welcome to th HERD. Cool lookin Angel !! I envy your cooler weather today up there in th Great White North .... It's over 100f with th Heat index down here in Virginia & th Summer hasn't really kicked in yet !!

See ya' on th Boards !!

schweinhund227 said:
15 Birds in 2 years.... wow.. You are on Fire!!!!

tha'ts like a plane ever two months... woooha !

Welcome and looking forward to see more of your Angles....

Oups my bad on that one its been 2 years on ARC but 4 years modeling :-\

Thanks to all for the Welcomes

Cheers

Neo

Carsenault said:
You'll love it here, were a pretty civilized group, with a wide rand of interests and skills. Still time to get a quick build in for the Big Spring Contest. There is one category for existing or prestarted builds, the rest are for new builds. I have 2 new builds entered, the Lanc I just finished, and just started a Fine Molds 1/72 X-Wing, plu s I entered a model I finished recently in the open category.

Well i would love to enter this Blue Angels but i dont have a pic of the kit with the date of the day. I also built a sweet Mustang 66 GT350 in may but again no pic of start day :-[

Hello and welcome! The ARC is a great forum. I know you will enjoy this one as well. Your Angel is beautifull. My wife and I stayed in El Centro for a season in our RV. Free Blue Angel show whenever they practiced. It was awsome! Let me say you have nailed the colour and gloss on that plane!! Nice Job.

fumblethumbs said:
Hello and welcome! The ARC is a great forum. I know you will enjoy this one as well. Your Angel is beautifull. My wife and I stayed in El Centro for a season in our RV. Free Blue Angel show whenever they practiced. It was awsome! Let me say you have nailed the colour and gloss on that plane!! Nice Job.

Thanks allot

Your one lucky man to have free blue angels show !!! ive never seen them in action!!

Would you be even more stunned if i told you this kit was Hand painted (using only brushed)

Really appreciated the comments

Cheers

Neo

And thanks to all for the warm welcome

Latest posts

Back