Hey Folks!

kolja

Hey folks-
Just found this site linked in a thread at FSM and looked like a fun place.

If you've been on ARC long I may be familiar - I was deployed during their 'great schism' so missed all the acrimony, which means I also peruse Zone Five. I haven't posted regularly on FSM in a while but still pop in a few times a week to see what folks are building.

I haven't been able to build in a few years because of a military move and three deployments in three years (plus getting married). But I've been progressively reclaiming the half of the spare bedroom ('office') that holds the work table, and the part of the garage where tools and supplies were packed away. Now I just need to get to where the completed projects are packed up, to begin the process of checking for - and repairing - any move damage.

Then I'll be back up and running. Or the wife will convince me we need a bigger house or some such thing ;D

Either way, happy to be here!

Welcome to SMA. Make yourself at home.

I looked on FSM but found nothing, any chance of getting a link or mention of the thread?

8)

ScaleModelMadman said:
Welcome to SMA. Make yourself at home.

I looked on FSM but found nothing, any chance of getting a link or mention of the thread?

8)

It was in a thread about folks' workspaces. It's been a day or two since anyone posted to it so it may be buried by now. But here it is:

http://cs.finescale.com/FSMCS/forums/t/141878.aspx?PageIndex=6

On page 6 (the one I've linked), someone pointed out that there was a similar thread here with plenty to see, and that's how I found the joint!

Latest posts

Back