HEXAMODEL 1/20 Sand Stalker 222F

MaschinenKrueger

You want MaK with that?
I thought I had started a thread for this already but i could not find one.

This is the 1/20 Hexamodel.com resin kit of the 222F SandStalker. The kit is based on a 3D scan of Kow's original so the hull shape is very accurate. The kit is complete with PE brass, rod, wire. I added the engine and front driver's compartment.

The full build log can be found here: Hexamodel 1/20 222F SandStalker

This is where I'm at right now. It still needs a bit more work but is almost there.

222f-01.jpg

222f-02.jpg

222f-03.jpg

222f-04.jpg

222f-05.jpg

222f-06.jpg

222f-07.jpg

222f-08.jpg

222f-09.jpg

Cheers.

Love it love it love it.

A figure would really pull it together and give it some scale reference.

Oooh my goooood! :eek:

Thats... Wow... Lost on words. Always hated the Ma.k Nutcracker, never seen one i liked, but this!
How did you make all the accessories in 1/20 scale? Cant find anything other then a few bottles and a german dog!

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty happy with finish so far and it's almost at the point that any more could be too much.

4 Apples. All of the external accessories are included with the kit. I've asked him about releasing just an accessory set but the guy is pretty busy as it is.

Man that is incredible! What is the story behind these tanks? Ive never seen them before. Just awesome weathering and that figure is really well done. Are these from a book or series? Thanks for bringing these to my attention! So so good!

Thanks Jake. The series is SF3D/MaschinenKrieger ZbV3000. SF3D started as a model/photo story in Hobby Japan in the early 80s. There's no cohesive story line but I but together a few articles on my site.

Link here => MaK Articles

MaschinenKrueger said:
Thanks Jake. The series is SF3D/MaschinenKrieger ZbV3000. SF3D started as a model/photo story in Hobby Japan in the early 80s. There's no cohesive story line but I but together a few articles on my site.

Link here => MaK Articles

Wow your work is unbelievable!

Latest posts

Back