HEMTT M1075 PLS w/M5

I'm still new in scratch building, I'm using cromwell models instruction as a guide, this is why I've ask you for the measurements... as of now the biggest will be the ammo belt used in RWS.

appreciated but I need to start from the beginning... this one is for the Big Guns ;D

I'll keep in touch with this thread, much to learn.

Fantastic scratch work Caveman !!! ,Great start on the chassis and running gear ,I'll have to keep an eye on this :) . Keep it up !

Chris.

Thank's guys for your comments. As I have some time to work on this project. Here's some of my latest work.
6381381565_f21e6929d1.jpg

6381382227_b1af2dc0fd.jpg

That axle at the top is and ending axle., it's what I should have done to the last rear steer axle.
6381384853_1b90357fe4.jpg

6381386009_cebbb1721a.jpg

;). Awesome to see your progress on this! And thanks for showing that DEF kit! Never heard of them
And will look into it! To make my Oshkosh trucks more up to date!

Later!

The DEF wheels are not all that bad. There not like the Vajra Miniature HEMTT wheels but there the best you can get for a low cost and there out there. The Vajra wheel sets are hard to come by if you don't have a paypal acc.
6392579827_f2d3d77ac8.jpg

Ok let me read some of my PMs and I'll get back and add my work from to day. Here's one quick progress shot...
6392460489_af5258942a.jpg

:eek:. Love how your "hand-drawn"parts become 3D.... Truly amazing and very instructive !

How do you make your Bolts heads? From hexagons stock or do you have a Punch tool?

Keep up the good work!

Norm.

Happy new year!

Howdy Capt n,

It's been a while .....

Dude , Awesome work on th suspension ! That just straight up ROX !! Beautiful Job !

I like where this is goin' ... This Truck is a Big'un !!

Rock-On !!

\m/

Sorry I have bean gon for so long, I just got in an :-\., I have had some road time under my butt, with lot's of long haul deliverys. I'll be off for some time so I'll post new chassis work in a weeks time or a little before that.
Thanks Cap. CavemanIII

Latest posts

Back