Help me ID this plane? and what you think i did good as a child

dopplar5

next project the infamous roflcoppter
So a little background. My father and i put this together back when i was probably about 8 or nine years old. Id really like to figure out the what it is supposed to be and who made it. This was built sometime in between 1995 and 2000. I wanna saw it was closer to the 1995 time frame. I'm sure it was bought from our LHS which was a hobbytown. Any help would mean a lot. I probably should have dusted her off some more but all and all i think we did ok let me know what y'all think also

IMG_27522_zpsffd26e60.jpg
IMG_27561_zpsd98f8801.jpg
IMG_27541_zps884949c8.jpg
IMG_27531_zpsfa59b8bc.jpg

Re: Help me ID this plane?

Oh i wanna say its a revell but im not sure.

well that was quick :p
but i do thank you alot! most of the ones ive seen recently look close to it but still different.

any way, going off that im assuming it was probably revell's h-4 or h-6

No it has recessed panel lines. About 18 inches on the wingspan if that helps. And its been sitting in a cardboard box for the last 8 years with the rest of my models from childhood. Luckily this one was one of the better survivors. Well this and a golden Pt-109. and to answer any future questions i have no idea why it is gold

Oh I just saw the torpedo. I think that makes it a P. Not Monogram? I'm not aware of a Revell 1/48 kit...

well a quick google search at the box art makes me wanna say an H -4 or H-6. I really dont remember the scale but 1/48 seems to be about right.

hahahah found it. Basing this largely of this page link below and all the decals are same. Plus its in the right scale and right time frame." In 1994 Revell-Monogram released the first of a new breed of injection molded model for their company. Models that feature engraved panel lines rather than the dreaded raised panel lines on their previous releases. This new breed was introduced with the Heinkel He-111. "

http://www.swannysmodels.com/He111review.html

Latest posts

Back