Hello from Texas, College Station style

Grendels

Howdy!

I don't think I ever posted anything here. I live in College Station, Texas. The locals call this place Aggieland, due to the large university in this town. I am 45, and have been away from models for years. I just got back into it, and started posting here a few weeks ago. Currently I am working on a 1/350 scale Enterprise NX. As time allows I am posting my work under the Sci Fi heading. I say time allows because I am a small business owner. I basically own a small private school, working with college students to further their knowledge in math, physics, statistics, and some economics. I have 14 employees with this business, and I work with about 400 students a week. (We have close to 1000 students a week pass through our doors, and others that work for me teach Biology, Chemistry, Accounting, Finance, and other classes.) It is one interesting business to be a part of. The good thing about it is vacation time. I get 2 months a year of this.

I will be working with mainly Sci Fi models as time allows. I also have a T-rex 450 Heli, that requires work from time to time, so occasionally the models get second string treatment. As my RC skills improve, the work required on the Heli, will decrease. I hope to not crash as much in the future.

John

Glad to know more about ya bud! I love Texas. Used to go down there to Grand Prairie to visit a Ex GF a few year back. Nicest people around. Even greets you with a smile and strikes up conversations when you walk into a AMPM down there. lol

Hello, aren't you a DeLorean owner? I think I have seen your videos on youtube.

I'm not sure if its you, sorry if this seems impolite.

-BTTFSpencer

Sorry, I don't own a DeLorian, but a BMW ZHP, no where near the same car. I have a few vids on youtube, mainly about work, or cats. ;D

I am working on changing that. Learning how to use the video editing software I bought last week, and my new camera.

Latest posts

Back