Hasegawa 1/72 J2M3 Raiden WIP

Holden

Took a break from the Academy Huey build to work on this nice little kit. I'm really starting to like 1/72 scale and have gotten some more kits in that scale for the stash. Since my Nikon L810 can take up to 720p video I've did some videos for Youtube instead of taking the same old WIP pics. When I'm done with the build I will take some nice close up stills and post them on the forum but everything else will be in video.

Channel Update for Oct 20 2012

Channel update for November 9 2012

Channel update for November 14 2012

Channel updated for November 23 2012

Sometimes I get a little tongue tied on the videos but as I do more i get somewhat better in my presentation. I hope you guys like the vids they are fun to take and edit and play around with the camera.

Very nice, I've never strayed into 1/72 land but from this kits I've seen on this forum they are still really nice and maintain a good level of detail.

Over the last 10 years or so the manufacturers have really stepped up and made 1/72 kits a lot better. Airfix has really knocked it out of the park lately with their new tool Spitfire and BF109 in 1/72. I have both and I'm really looking forward to building them.

Latest posts

Back