Gundam Kyrios

Ok. 6 days left. feeling the burn. feeling like i need a break from sand paper, paint fumes and sharp objects :p but anyways enough whining, here is where im at...

the body is all painted up and started weathering, i really wish i could have got some decals for this guy, the kit came with those lame stickers, wouldn't dare using those. oh well ;)

001-29.jpg

war torn
002-30.jpg

this is the last batch of parts awaiting paint, definitely need to get one of those paint mixing/airbrush cleaning droids

003-24.jpg

giant robots rule 8)

Nice bit of weathering!! And I know how you feel, I need a break from models as well.....

thanks guys! cutting it close! quick update Kyrios is 99% complete and started building a base last night.

001-30.jpg

wanted to make a base without having to buy anything so i had some foam core laying around, just cut out three circles and stacked em up then covered it with cell-u-clay. for the rock and concrete looking stuff i baked up some chunks of sculpey and bashed it up. some more various bits from my scrap box, and some sand and what not. its sitting in some primer right now. will probably still be drying when i take my final pictures...

002-31.jpg

peace out

Looks awesome!
Really like all the damage, and weathering. That's how a hard working mech should look!
By the way, what scale is he? 1/100?

thanks guys!
modelmakermike-yup, its 1/100

worked throughout the night to get this guy done in time. callin it done!

DSCN0703.jpg
DSCN0704.jpg
DSCN0705.jpg
metal!
DSCN0707.jpg
DSCN0709.jpg

;D

Latest posts

Back