Gundam Jackedge VS. THE MANTIS

DonRhosko

Hello and moin moin everyone!

I just wanted to show you another project I am working on.

The Gundam is a G-Exes Jackedge by Bandai, the Mantis comes from an old AMT kit from the series "The Gigantics - Attack of the colossal mantis".

Thanks for looking :)

Cool idea!

The buildings from the old Aurora/Polar Lights Godzilla kit would be about the right size for a backdrop.

Thanks... I will check it out!

At the moment I am thinking about to let them fight in the woods... like "Oh my god it´s comiong towards the city! Help us huge and mighty Gundam!"

That'll be a great piece ! I made the Scorpion from that range many, many moons ago and they where brilliant sets . I found them again about 10 years ago in a local "Poundshop" and to my shame , DIDN'T pick them up ! ( These things keep me up at night !) . Nice work , looking forward to seeing it develop . ;)

I was really excited about this kit, too. But then I realised that the was completely out of scale... the figures in the kit had the same hight as the celing of the trainstation... So I decided to keep the parts seperatly and do different things with them and after I watched "Pacific Rim" the idea was born ;)

Latest posts

Back