guess what i got to drive!?

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
a Ford F-350 Power stroke Diesel Truck!

now why is this cool, i love diesel trucks, and most GM "general matenence" first tirm students are not supposed to drive vehicles of this size and or power! i guess it shows that the instructor trusts in my abilities when it comes to road testing so far. it makes me want to make a 1/24th scale model of a Ford F-350 Diesel! ;D

whats going on in the modeling world for you guys? :)

Sounds like fun! I love big diesel trucks until it comes time to put gas in them $$$

as far as modeling goes gearing up for the contest to start ;D

Nothing for me, I have been working my rear off. But I now have 9 days off. Going to get that 747 and the corsair done!!!

;D
@scarredkustoms
yea... but the benefit over having Diesel in a big truck, is it does not cost as much $$$ as Gasoline would, especually now as gas prices start to approach $4.00 a gallon once again! all beacuse of the conflicts in the middle east.

@john
i can somewhat feel your pain, i have been working my tail off non stop, i want to pass this class, come hell or high water, i will, or at least put up one world of a fight to pass this class! mark my words, if i go down, i will go down firing my guns!

Latest posts

Back