Grendel's prizes!

Very generous of you ! Always nice to see all these contributions

Awesome! Thanks so much and very appropriate. I just got an LED pack from ModelManTom so now I have something else to throw some lights in!
Thanks again, very generous of you!

This is what I'm waiting the raffle... but I won't give my address for now and the custom guy's won't get any money from me lol

Eastrock said:
What i dont understand what you mean
This is what I'm waiting the raffle... but I won't give my address for now and the custom guy's won't get any money from me lol

I mean its already a traditional for John to provide kits for those who didn't place in the contest... which means I got twice in the past years... He already know my address... its a just joke between us, my apologies if it means something you to.. :)

Eastrock said:
I mean its already a traditional for John to provide kits for those who didn't place in the contest... which means I got twice in the past years... He already know my address... its a just joke between us, my apologies if it means something you to.. :)

LOL
Oh i see.. no worries i was just curious what it meant

Thank you so very much Grendels for making me feel like a winner. I this much appreciated.

Eastrock said:

I will miss the PM's from you Eastrock, I know how your customs people are.....

Grendels said:
Eastrock said:

I will miss the PM's from you Eastrock, I know how your customs people are.....

John, I just got lucky this year... maybe will try again my luck next SMA!!! and Hopefully things get sorted out at your side :) and kindly say Hi your 3 lovely assistant probably the family will take a pick for the raffles :D

All prizes have been shipped!

Items were shipped to Canada, Germany, UK and South Africa. Anyone want to wager on which package gets there last?

Im betting on canada to be the last received ironically

The cheapest one is to Canada, and I am with Neo, I bet it is last..... The UK will probably beat some of the domestic shipments. They don't mess around over there.

My prize just arrived! Thanks again John, very generous of you!
Looks like a fun kit, now to ponder lighting and all things glow in the dark. Fun times ahead!

Your welcome! Model Man Tom made a lighting kit for it, but he couldn't get the wings to light up correctly. I would just use a small fluorescent black light in the base.

Latest posts

Back