Greetings, one and everyone!

miflyer

Smarter than a speeding bullet!
Hi all,

I'm Kevin, I'm a pilot, and my addiction to aviation is such that when I can't be around real planes at the airport, I build little ones outta plastic. My brother the medical professional refers to it as my "special brand of mental illness." ;D Don't ask me how it happened, because I honestly don't remember an age where I didn't consider airplanes to be the raddest thing in the world. I'm currently the chief flight instructor for a collegiate flight training program. Hoping to fly bigger and faster things soon.

My modeling is stalled right now since springtime means an increase in nice flying weather, but I do currently have about five projects on the bench (yeah, I'm one of those guys) that I'll be happy to share with y'all if they ever see the light of day again. I tend to build at a speed best described in geologic terms.

My favs are general aviation and USMC subjects (former 0311 here - any others?). I build in just about any scale, but lately 1/32 WWI subjects have been pulling hard at me... I'm currently accumulating Wingnut Wings kits as fast as my wallet will allow, which is to say, nowhere near fast enough to keep up with their release schedule.

Looking forward to mixing it up with the Herd!

Kev 8)

WHAT!?! Who let YOU in here?! Man..they'll will let anyone in here.... *sheesh*

Just messing with ya Kevin... Glad to have you here.Don't be a stranger!

Scot M.

Afterburner said:
WHAT!?! Who let YOU in here?! Man..they'll will let anyone in here.... *sheesh*

Just messing with ya Kevin... Glad to have you here.Don't be a stranger!

Scot M.

I know, right? You find so many weirdos online these days... ::)

So this is where you've been hiding, huh? Whatcha up to? Building anything?

Scott Girvan said:
Welcome to SMA! Fuel the addition!

...as though I needed any encouragement there, LOL! Thanks Scott. ;D

Thanks to Grendels, JMac, and DXM for your welcomes as well! Nice to have joined up with you all.

Kev

ShutterAce said:
Heeeeeyyyyyy Kev!

Good to see you here. ;D ;D ;D

Jim! Good ta see ya, brother.

Man, there's all kinda shady types lurking here. ::) :D :p

Tell me about it... You guys are going to corrupt me. I think I need to go back to Agape...

Wait a minute!! :p

Latest posts

Back