Greetings from little old England

weareborg

Hi my name is Andy and I'm from little old England. Like most people I guess, I used to build model aircraft as a kid but that was some yrs ago now. I decided last yr that I would like to get back into the modeling world so I have been doing alot of research into various aspects of it. God how much has changed since I last built 1. I thought about doing aircraft again, but after seeing images of some truly beautiful Star Trek kits that are out there, I just fell in love with them. Star Trek has always been a true love of mine, every since I was a little kid. I've seen every episode of every series and all the films gods know how man times. I just love it. So I thought I would give it a go and I am hoping that you guys with all your wealth of experience and passion will be able to help guide me on my path. I will be buying my 1st model kit in the next few weeks and I will be posting a build log on here for you guys to follow. My 1st model is going to be the USS Voyager. I love the look of this ship. Always have. And I have seen many examples of it fully lit and it looks amazing. My main dream is to get the Polar Lights 1/350 USS Enterprise Refit kit and build that, but I figured it be better to start with something a little smaller.

Well, that's it for now guys. Speak soon I hope.

Andy

Latest posts

Back