Greetings all

TimM63

Greetings all,
I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself. I live in the Central Valley of California. I have not built a plastic model in 30+ years and am just returning to the hobby.
I have been spending my time building table top gaming terrain (castles, villages, dungeons, etc.).
I am currently in the decal phase of a Tamiya A-10 Thunderbolt (Warthog). I think this is my favorite modern day aircraft. I have posted some pics on the A-10 threads.

These are the kits I have waiting to be built. I should be busy for a while.

IMG-1586.jpg

I look forward to seeing everyone's builds and learning different techniques.

Welcome!! Much great advice here, dig deep into the older posts, much to see.

Attachments

• IMG_20220915_222126.jpg
    IMG_20220915_222126.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 6
Sorry guys. I put this post in the wrong place. I didn’t see the introduction threads.

Greetings all,
I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself. I live in the Central Valley of California. I have not built a plastic model in 30+ years and am just returning to the hobby.
I have been spending my time building table top gaming terrain (castles, villages, dungeons, etc.).
I am currently in the decal phase of a Tamiya A-10 Thunderbolt (Warthog). I think this is my favorite modern day aircraft. I have posted some pics on the A-10 threads.

These are the kits I have waiting to be built. I should be busy for a while.

View attachment 98057

I look forward to seeing everyone's builds and learning different techniques.
Hi and welcome. You're going to be busy with that stash.
Pantherman

Welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to the Herd!
Your initial stash is a good one to get started with. Tamiya kits are well-engineered, nicely detailed, and don't often present problems to the modeler. You should have fun building them, and remember, that's why we do this, to have fun!
I look forward to seeing your builds!

Best regards,
Brad

Welcome and that stash looks eerily familiar, at least the Tamiya part of it.

Latest posts

Back