Recent various Builds of the German Kind all in last year!

Bomber Boy

Static Grass Is The Sh!^
Now that you have seen My Labors of Love in My B-17's of Grandpa Bill's, now here are some of my personal favorites of the German kind. The He 111 is a Fav. as I think it has the sexiest wing ever put on a plane, The Stuka is just menacing from every aspect and those gull wings are cool too, the Ju 88 is a long time fav as it is one of the first models I ever built as a kid, given to me by my late Granny Margie, the Bf 110 was a dirty santa gift from last X-mas it was made in 1967 by Monogram. All of these are straight out of the box with only the antennas made of fishin' line. The lower antennas were all made from no.tabs and stretched sprue from the respective kits, Gotta keep it out of the box.

Enjoy!

He111
HE1.jpg
HE7.jpg
HE9.jpg
HE8.jpg
HE3.jpg
DHE.jpg

DHE4.jpg
DHE2.jpg
DHE6.jpg
DHE7.jpgDHE1.jpg
Ju 88
Ju4.jpg
Ju3.jpg
Ju2.jpg
Ju6.jpg
Ju51.jpg
Ju 87 Stuka
ST5.jpg
ST8.jpg
ST4.jpg
ST3.jpg
ST6.jpg
Bf 110
Bf5.jpg
Bf3.jpg
Bf1.jpg
Bf4.jpg

Thanks For looking!
James

Well done :) love your Heinkels. They looking great. I also like the Bf 110 in ZG 26 Colors :)

Some excellent work on those. I can definitely see the effort put into them

Thanks guys again you humble me!

CPO I just love some German Yellow, doesn't matter what Group although I do my research and try to get it right.

Whiskee, I think I like it here so I may just have to stay a while!!!!

Schweinhund, I have a lady that don't mind so much me working on these infernal thinks, She's GREAT!!!!

Hodges, I just love weathered planes, don't really like out of the Factory paint jobs. I was at a show recently and First place went to a P-51 with 12 kills, I wondered how he got that many kills without any exhaust and gun blow back, guess they mounted it on a truck and used it like an AA gun???

Oh yeah I forgot to post My Me 262A-1aU4, so here you go. Before I catch it from someone I Know the + on the sides are incorrect they are from a Fw 190 as the ones that came with the kit fell completely apart when they hit the water so forgive me, Please!

me262A-1aU4_photo1.jpg
2624.jpg
2623.jpg
2625.jpg
2621.jpg
2622.jpg

Thanks again for all the comps and the warm welcomes,
James

aah the variant with a 50MM cannon protruding from the nose... devastating to bombers from long... distances, however sacrificed a little speed.

As far as I can tell it only flew twice in combat but didn't shot anything down as the cannon jammed. The other version with the 30 actually got a kill or two.

Bomber Boy said:
As far as I can tell it only flew twice in combat but didn't shot anything down as the cannon jammed. The other version with the 30 actually got a kill or two.

perhaps the correct use of words should be... would be devastating to bombers.

its still a cool concept, basically a sniper rifle for a airplane.

Hey 13 wasn't trying to correct you by any means. Just putting out the history a little, but yes It would have been devastating.

Bomber Boy said:

Hey 13 wasn't trying to correct you by any means. Just putting out the history a little, but yes It would have been devastating.

its cool thats for sure XD

Very nice builds there fella !...I really like the second HE 111 the one with the brown camo ....beautiful .

Well done .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back