Grande Digue Alpha

Yeah, that is very kewl!!!
I really like the look of her from below, and behind, but thront3/4 shot is good too. Looking forward to seeing her done with paint and everything!
Good work, as usual.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually I now have until Monday, they aren't filming until then, so I'll be finishing this up over the weekend.

Very Cool. Maybe you can get the producers to give you a quick clip of the film so we can see your product being put to work?

How many hours work :eek: WOW

Outstanding effort Scott

Definately Rebel Troop Transportery ;D

I agree with adampolo13 and would also be intrested in seeing the finished film shots with CGI etc.....

Gag

Thanks. Yeah, I'll be going to the shoot Monday or Tuesday and I'll be sure to request the final shots.

Cool!
I especially enjoyed the panels You've added on the sides of this ship, Scott, a bit like which can be seen for ex. on the rebel's transport ships evacuating Hoth in "Empire".
And this ship definitely has the spirit of A-class sci-fi movies of 80-s, which is really great.
Outstanding job!

Thank you guys. I appreciate it.

Just finished attending the shoot. Gotta say, it was pretty satisfying to see 'your' model used for a video/film project. I'll get some pics up later.

Thanks.

OK, here's a boat load of pics. First the build, then a few of the session this afternoon. I don't have any really great final pics... Again, this was 25 hours total. The paint job and weathering were about 5 hours...just a wash and some sponge chips...nothing fancy. They were really pleased and I came in pretty much on the time budget I was aiming for.

It was a fun experience and I hope to have another opportunity (and budget) in the future. Kinda dig the 'design as you go' thing too - gonna be doing that again soon.

4018.jpg

4019.jpg

4020.jpg

4021.jpg

4022.jpg

4023.jpg

4024.jpg

4025.jpg

4026.jpg

4027.jpg

4029.jpg

4030.jpg

4031.jpg

4032.jpg

4033.jpg

4034.jpg

4035.jpg

4036.jpg

4037.jpg

4038.jpg

4039.jpg

4040.jpg

4041.jpg

4042.jpg

4043.jpg

4044.jpg

4045jpg

4046.jpg

4047.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Scott,

That is some extraordinary speed building, painting and weathering my friend!! Real fun being able to watch aling with your progression and now seeing some production of your labors!! Honestly cannot wait to see the post production clips!! Well! done!! ;)

Dude, that is saaa-wwweeeeet!!! Your build is going to be in a movie!!! Not too many people can say that. I must say that's pretty cool!!!

Latest posts

Back