Good evening from me in Ontario

carlover19

Missing the days of cheap rattle cans =P
Just got home from Black Friday shopping IT'S A LITTLE CRAZY it took 5 hours to find a orange toque but I FINNALY did =P

--chuckles--
Still have to find me one of those, if only for the winter.

Welcome aboard

Thx quar I hope you do find one soon there's a foot of snow here.=P

We only had a dusting here in NB (well in Fredericton) then it warmed up to 14C and got about 80mm of rain.

Calling for 15cm here tomorrow (Sunday) with possibility of freezing rain. Snowblower is ready to go at least! LOL

No snow here, it is 70 F here today.

If it does snow, then everything shuts down, and I don't care how little snow it is.

Welcome to the herd
Here in Oshawa with the rain the last few days, our snow is pretty much gone. ;D

Jim

Grendels said:

If it does snow, then everything shuts down, and I don't care how little snow it is.

You are getting a cold snap now, saw temps for Dallas near freezing!

Elm City Hobbies said:
Grendels said:

You are getting a cold snap now, saw temps for Dallas near freezing!

That won't reach us for a few days, Friday I think. Even then, the highs will be in the 50's to maybe 47. It is very very rare for the high to be below 45 here.

I am about to go on a bike ride in shorts and a t-shirt, it is right at 60 now at 9 AM.

We got snow on the ground, with a nice crust. Cold - but not extreme...like -5 - -10. Not much wind these days. It's good. I like winter, for real.

Eh?

Well it hit here today, the high is near 35F or about 1 or 2 C. It is also raining, which makes it a bit miserable. We are suppose to have freezing rain tonight.

Yeah, MMD/Squadron shut down last night at 5pm and were closed all day today for the "ice storm"

Think you guys in Texas are gonna have to invest in some winter tires if the weather from last winter continues this winter! LOL

Latest posts

Back