German Krupp

Highlander242

I built this kit about 3-5 years ago and it was my first build in over 16 years. The kit is the very old one from Tamyia. The box had $3 from Walmart! :eek: I rebuilt the seat and sculpted all the tarps and rolls on it using AVES epoxy sculpt. It was painted using Tamyia and Vallejo paints. It had been so long building and painting a kit I tried to do it like I would a figure.

Thanks for looking,

Joe

P9170223.jpg

P9170225.jpg

P9170220.jpg

P9170219.jpg

Absolutely love this build, you can really see the effort you have put into it.

Great work a very interesting model to look at!

Thank you for the kind words. I really did enjoy the build and I'm hoping to do more sooner rather than later.

Joe

That's a fantastic piece of work. Truly inspirational! I've never built that kit before, but I sure will in the future, having seen yours.

I work in Asda (UK version of WalMart) and I wish we stocked kits... they could keep my pay cheques and just supply me with models ;D

Lovely work,
Jonny.

Thanks for the kind words. I have found a few better pictures that I had forgotten about.

Hey Johnny,

I too would love that deal! Our Walmart quit selling kits years ago but I sure wish that would do it again.

Joe

P1150129.jpg

P1150130.jpg

P1150134.jpg

P1150136.jpg

Lovely build ! The stowage in the rear really brings it alive ...great work :)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Lovely build ! The stowage in the rear really brings it alive ...great work :)

Chris.

Thanks. I was not not so sure so I just started adding things to kind of fill it up. ;D

Joe

Latest posts

Back