Future?

FW190A-8

Hello all,
I have been sent a bottle of this stuff from a friend in the U.S. Does anyone know if it is the same stuff that Future once was? I have been trying for a very long time to get hold of Future / Pledge and I am just hoping that this will do the same job.
cheers,
FW190

[attachment deleted by admin]

that stuff sure comes in handy i tell you, a cheep plentiful solution to a clear coat!

I sure hope so 13aceofspades. I have read and watched many U.S.A guys doing builds of various kits for quite a while now and the large majority of them just grab their bottles of Future and spray it on their models without really even talking about it much. It's as if Future is just part and parcel of a modelers standard equipment and everyone should have it.
Well I have read swanny's excellent article on Future and I even purchased the "Long Life" floor wax that is mentioned as being similar here in Australia. My experience with Long Life is that it tends to yellow as it ages and it does not produce the same results on canopies as the Future seems to in the videos I have watched.
When a friend from the U.S told me he could supply me with "Pledge" (pictured above) I could hardly believe it. My year long search was finally over.
I have just asked my friend to send me 6 more bottles of the stuff! :p That should last me a while.
cheers,
FW190

I think Future is designed to be a scale modeling spray .. than one day some guys crazy wife tried it on her floor ! the rest is history

Actually Rocket, the guy spilled it on the floor as he was cleaning his A/B, he got down on his hands and knees to clean it up and got caught by the wife. Modeler figured it was good to file that deed away in case she found out he got overspray on her car. . .

Unfortunatelly same problem here in Greece and most of europe, we have jonshon's products but with not quite the same results concerning at least the clear parts :(

Latest posts

Back