pledge future in concord nh

TehKeyser

I have concluded that its either under a completely different name or doesnt exist in the state of nh. Went to walmart, target, home depot, rite aide and shaws (local grocery store chain) and nothing. Is there some form of secret hand shak3 or something like that that I need to do to get this stuff? /rant.

This is beong posted via my phone so sorry for any spelling errors

I dont know what its like where your at but here in PA there is no product called just future. If you go on the cleaning products though near all the floor stuff they sell "pledge with future shine". Its really easy to miss the little sticker that says with future shine if your not looking closely. Hope that helps.

Yeah I read a thing a few weeks back that they were taking the Future logo off of the bottles altogether. Still the same product, just not with the Future name and logo on it.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Yeah I read a thing a few weeks back that they were taking the Future logo off of the bottles altogether. Still the same product, just not with the Future name and logo on it.

so any bottle of Pledge floor polish will work? other question that i've seen floated around and figured i'd ask while i'm at it, does it matter if it's for wood or vinyl flooring?

these responses will make the search far easier. thanks!!

adampolo13 said:
I just picked up a few bottles here in RI at Stop & Shop, they have those in NH?

they do, not in my immediate area, but they do. odd request, but can you fire off a pic of what you picked up? might be able to find the same thing up here if i have something to look out for that has the current look to it.

TehKeyser said:
Elm City Hobbies said:

so any bottle of Pledge floor polish will work? other question that i've seen floated around and figured i'd ask while i'm at it, does it matter if it's for wood or vinyl flooring?

these responses will make the search far easier. thanks!!

Didn't know that there was a difference, but I think the normal Future we all use and are seeking is designed more for vinyl floors. The wood floor one might not be the same thing.

yeah, just picked up a bottle of it made for vinyl i think. based off of the amazon item search, it should be the right one. thanks for the help though! now let's see how well this stuff works. what's the standard time needed for this stuff to dry?

Thanks for the info. Went hunting for future earlier at Wally World and was bummed when I didn't find the logo'd bottles. Now I know what to look for. 8)

Latest posts

Back