Final Production Panther G In Berlin 1945

Seven of Nine

I just finished this build for a campaign I took part in. Model is DML's final Panther Ausf. G with Voyager PE, figures are Warriors and Verlinden:

all4.jpg

done4.jpg

done1~0.jpg

done2~0.jpg

done3~0.jpg

Hey Seven ,

Cool lookin Kat !!! These Figures Rock !! Great Job. I really Dig those P.E. chains & such !!

That's a purty kitty! I really like how you showed some wear on the inside road wheels.

Tom

I like the fact that you have Used Darker paints.....

which brings us to the END of the war when All Commodities were hard to get by in Industrial Germany....

The big kat is looking mighty in that scheme !!! well done on the figures as well !

You should be proud of your Model....

Norm

OUT !

Love the figures how long did they take to do??

And the colour of the panther is great not bright cracking

Geegad

Very nice looking build of my favourite tank. Love the figures! They look battle weary and ready for some R&R. Kudos, dude.

Thanks for your kind comments gentlemen! Much appreciated!

Captterra said:
Nice Jon! What colors did you use on figures? Straight black or a variation of black.

oil colors - you know, once an oiler, always an oiler! i never use straight black but do the uniforms in variations of black mixed with self mixed skin tone for a warm grey ...

geegad said:
Love the figures how long did they take to do??

Painting a figure takes me a week if i don't take breaks! When i do multiple figures i do the same step to all figures simultaneously so it doesn't matter if i paint one or ten ...

Latest posts

Back