Feeling weathered

Hi ‘Mork’. Nah, I’m South African. We haven’t got that here.
we actually have very little here looking at the overseas online shops. But let’s do with what we have.
Regards
Oh no my ignorance is showing! Thank you for the correction, now I know that the bush is not inherently Oz :p

I was just too excited to suggest SMS paints, lol.
They do have a UK site, but that's really not any closer to you.

Tamiya makes a darn-fine paint, but thinner will be your best friend.

I don't know what your native language is but it's SPECIFIC COLOUR - not the other way around as the advertising imbeciles of the USA have butchered the English language with their stupidity. It loses all true meaning when the syntax is all buggered up.
Oh yeah? Well, as an American, I could care less what you think about USA grammar!

(That was a joke, btw. Americans don't know how to use that phrase properly.) ;) But yeah, I think he meant "color-specific." A hyphen is necessary.

Oh yeah? Well, as an American, I could care less what you think about USA grammar!

(That was a joke, btw. Americans don't know how to use that phrase properly.) ;) But yeah, I think he meant "color-specific." A hyphen is necessary.
I know some probably haven’t read my intro. And it doesn’t matter. What does matter is if I/we can get the message over. Yes, it might need a hyphen. I was under the impression people will be able to understand me. Which I think some did.
I’m not English. So this is a second, perhaps a third or 4th language. So I’m trying. Personally, I don’t mind people trying. I mind people not trying.
Me, myself and I, we actually couldn’t care less either, I‘m trying, that’s what matters to me.

I know some probably haven’t read my intro. And it doesn’t matter. What does matter is if I/we can get the message over. Yes, it might need a hyphen. I was under the impression people will be able to understand me. Which I think some did.
I’m not English. So this is a second, perhaps a third or 4th language. So I’m trying. Personally, I don’t mind people trying. I mind people not trying.
Me, myself and I, we actually couldn’t care less either, I‘m trying, that’s what matters to me.
We only had four subjekts in school. English, maths and sex. I only past one. Take your gues!

Latest posts

Back