F15-C Aggressor

Thanks. I got the base coat on and I received the inlet/exhaust plugs yesterday. I also got the tarmac sheet for the base. ;D

Looking fine :)
& top effort on the seams. For me, looking at a build after the primer is on and seeing that you've successfully fixed every seam makes all the effort worthwhile.
Nothing drags on the eye more than a seam.

I have 2 of the 3 camo colors on. I'm masking for the 3rd color now. It's coming out really well. I'm pretty thrilled with it.

It's called a Splinter camo scheme. It's modeled after the Sukhoi Su-35S.

Got touch ups done and applied Future. So now it's time to work on the exhaust nozzles. These are the Aires F-15C Eagle Late Version for the Hasegawa kit. I can breath a sigh of relief. They also work beautifully on the Academy kit as well. I just finished priming them.

screen shot

I still haven't figured out quite how I'm going to paint them yet. Either burnt iron Metalizer and a lite coat of Alclad II or flat black with the Alclad.

Sharp work on the Aggressor F-15, I was just getting caught up on a number of threads, and I think the Flanker splinter looks very cool, nice change to the very grey alternative.

Finished painting the exhaust. I'm pretty excited about it. I don't do a lot of heavy Metalizer and Alclad work, especially in this manor. Considering I'm pretty much a beginner, I think it came out really well. I have to install the rods yet obviously. I just wanted to share my learning experience. ;D I used Alclad stainless steel and Metalizer exhaust.

programs to take screenshots

Latest posts

Back