F1 Prediction Game 2013 season

My Abu Dabi Grand Prix pics : I DIDNT FORGET THIS WEEK HAHA

1. Vettel - Red Bull (Depending he doesnt repeat last year)
2. Hamilton - Mercedes
3. Webber - Red Bull (If they let him finish the race and nothing breaks lol)
4. Raikkonen - Lotus
5. Roseburg - Mercedes
6. Alonso - Ferrari
7. Massa - Ferrari
8. Hulkenberg - Sauber
9. DiResta - Force India
10. GrosJean - Lotus

WebbyNZ said:
Re Vettel, we have a phrase here called 'Tall Poppy Syndrome' as soon as someone becomes sucessful people want to chop them down.

Dont blame seb for being great. He has arguably the best car on the grid and undoubtedly going down as one of the greats, just check the stats.
Why would he go to a lower team, he has already worked his way up through aka Torro Rosso where he showed what he could do. Combine that with the Red Bull team (hundreds of people) and the genius of Adrian Newey then you have an epic combination that the other teams need to pull their socks up and beat them.

I have gained more respect for Vettel especially over the last 12 months with how he has handled himself he has shown a level of maturity that was missing during his earlier championship years.
Ferrari, the team who have given them the most trouble over the last couple of years are so stuck in their ways it is hurting them, you see Fernando sitting in his plush chair while the car just sits there, meanwhile Seb is talking to the engineers and team, they are constantly looking for those small improvements in that combined with fantastic strategy let them get away from the field.

The true test will be 2014 with all the new reg. The teams that have their 'stuff' together will shine very early on and I don't think it will be Ferrari or Mercedes.

Dont get me wrong, I didnt say I dont respect the kid for what hes done to this point in his career and the stats hes acheived at this point of his career. I just simply think hes boring me from the sport. Tired of watching him win from the front row every week winning by 20 seconds or more. I dont mind watching a driver win a championship from consistently finishing top five every race but not winning eighty six races in a row by 20 seconds or more. Its boring. Now watching Grosjean go from 17th to 3rd the other week was impressive. Now that had my interest. Vettel and I will never be on the same page, weather its tall poopey syndrome or because everyone loves to hate a winner. Mad props to him the boy can drive a race car and will set every record possible until he retires from F1 but I think the ICEMAN has a little something for him when he gets to Ferrari next year :D haha GO KIMI!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back