F-16A w/Aggressor Markings

That is a cool scheme, the decals Im sending you will be bort# 14, exact same scheme, but I definitely think you should use a very light grey instead of white.

The Air Force did an article about those planes being painted in Korea before they were handed off to the Alaska command. You may be able to find some pics of them while they were being painted to give a good idea of the colors.

Decals on the way!

Just out of curiosity, does the kit offer the optional wide mouth intake and GE F110 exhaust petals? The Alaskan Aggressors flew Block 30 model F-16s with features those. Not many know about the wider intakes but the exhaust is a pretty prominant feature.

Got some work done on the model, added the air intake, did some sanding and putty work. So much better than last years attempt, I'm actually close to throwing on a primer coat to see where thing are at.

Not dead..just mostly dead. Have not been able to touch the model in almost a week and a half, school is kicking my arse and then on top of it a nasty cold. Though there is a break in the clouds, a day off from school next week and a break in projects. So gonna try to knock out the rest of construction and get a primer coat on it.

To Carsenault..got the decals...very awesome..THANK YOU!!!

Three more days of school, then I can focus on getting the model done...before I head to Florida.

I think I have all of the construction done. Had to make a decision concerning the wheels. The way the kit had the wheels set up, I was going to have a hard time painting, so she is going wheels up. Which now has made for a little more putty work, but I should have all of that done and primed tonight...hopefully.

With a very frustrated and heavy heart, this project won't get done. With school, cooking projects, family obligations and a trip to Florida that cuts out 2 weeks of modeling time this month, I just have plain run out of time...and with that another contest and another year goes by and not being able to finish. *beats head on desk*

Good luck to those who make it, and this time I will finish this model when I get back from Florida, I was so close this year and I will finish it..*heavy sigh*

We'll be hear and awaiting this project to get done! It's too bad! But it happens!

Best of luck and don't shelf the project... Plz come back to share it when ever you get the chance to finish it!

Norm.

Out!

Finish her when you get the chance. I look forward to seeing her, even if she'll miss the contest

Latest posts

Back