F-16A w/Aggressor Markings

Talen

Making my place holder for the contest..hopefully this years kit will not fight me like my attempt last year

Here is the kit

Contest2.jpg

Cool, I love aggressor schemes, already have 1 F-16N (desert scheme) on the display case and plans for a few more aggressors too (F-16N green/grey splinter and F-16C Flanker or Fulcrum scheme). What markings are you gonna use on this one?

I love F-16s and Agressor paint schemes and markings, put those together = WINNING!

Saturday I did some initial construction. A little bit of fit issues, but for the most part, it went together pretty easy so far,

Here is what she looked like after a couple hours.

Contest3.jpg

Contest4.jpg

Contest5.jpg

Contest6.jpg

Nice clean assembly. How is the cockpit detail in that kit? Also are the flaperons supplied as seperate parts or did you cut them off to reposition yourself?

To answer some questions. I found an artic aggressor pattern I really liked, its a three toned grey/white pattern, I'll link the picture later. The cockpit detail is almost non-existant, there is a tub, a seat and decals for instruments, not really gonna try to spruce it up, I really want finish this time. The flaperons are a separate assembly.

Ahh, The "Cow" scheme... if you need decals, let me know. I have the decals from the Tamiya kit that I didnt use for the black/grey/white scheme. I will be needing the ones for the Flogger (Green, tan, brown) scheme and or the Flanker (blue, grey) scheme.

Carsenault said:
Ahh, The "Cow" scheme... if you need decals, let me know. I have the decals from the Tamiya kit that I didnt use for the black/grey/white scheme. I will be needing the ones for the Flogger (Green, tan, brown) scheme and or the Flanker (blue, grey) scheme.

ooooh....I do need decals, I was just going to hobble some together, thanks for the offer, what do you need from me?

Latest posts

Back