F-14A Tomcat 1:144

Cash

Here is the work after i done the hornet enjoy...

[attachment deleted by admin]

so very cool the F-14 is by far my most fav aircraft I wish Canada bought them with the F-18's at the time they just say look at me i'm a bad ass jet lol

arohk said:
so very cool the F-14 is by far my most fav aircraft I wish Canada bought them with the F-18's at the time they just say look at me i'm a bad ass jet lol

Me too, but at the time of the fighter competition, the F-14 (and the F-15) were both disqualified based on price.

However, we almost had a deal to buy Iran's F-14 fleet. Seems Canada was negotiating a deal with Iran, because once the Shah fell, and Iran took the US people hostage, the US cut them off from all aid, and hence they wouldn't be able to get spare parts for their F-14s. However our involvement in getting 6 of the US citizens out of Iran through the CDN embassy, (which is an excellent story and can be seen in the movie ARGO), kinda put the kibash on getting those.

Would have been cool if we had though!

thnx everyone i love Tomcat too but the reason i love tomcat is im in love with Navy planes! stay tuned for italeri invader its 1:72 but i couldnt find any 1:144 size model for it so if anyone knows a product with 1:144 invader share the love with me. thnx everyone for the comments! :eek:

Latest posts

Back