Excited to be here!

Hodges

Hi all!

I'm a Canadian kid age 21 and I thought I'd give modelling a shot after seeing all the amazing work you guys are doing.

A special thanks to Scott, grendels, quaralane and scale model madman your videos have been inspiring and instructive thanks a ton.

About a month ago I just jumped in and started building a super simple Revell t-2 Buckeye 1/72 and I've had a blast. The paint has been the trickiest part (I've just been using brushes to start) but she's finally ready for decals.

I also started the Revell 1/72 sr-71 blackbird kit. That has been slightly more involved because of the raised panel lines but it's ready for a coat of paint and I'm really happy with it so far.

Hi Hodges and welcome to SMA. Be sure to post some work in progress (WIP) photos and keep at it!

welcome aboard, glad to see you like the scale modeling realm. 8)

i can remember when i made my first scale model airplane, i was hooked.

HODGES,

Welcome to the HERD Ah !! Once Bitten ! This is the Best place to hang out !! Everyone's free with Tips, Tricks, Chains, & WIP's ! ;D Seriously though ... This is a great place !! Any questions,Don't hesitate to ask

The Only Stupid question .. is the one Not Asked

Everyone here has been where you are now .... We may chuckle at some of your questions - That's only because We've done the same things ..... Like Superglued our fingers together ! Now that one hurts .. Not as bad a supergluing your tongue to the Super Glue Cap though ... none-th-less !!

See ya on th boards !!

Latest posts

Back