Elm City Hobbies - What's New April 2011

Elm City Hobbies

Hi there everyone,

Just dropping you a note to let you know that I just recently got alot of new products as well as many restocks in here at the shop.

Couple of prominent restocks, the new Hobby Boss 1/35 Merkava IV is back in stock as well as the new Eduard 1/48 Mig 21MF back in stock along with a restock of Vallejo paints.

New items in this week, we have new items in from Trumpeter, including the long awaited 1/35 Canadian AVGP Cougar, as well as the new 1/25 '64 Ford Falcon. From Hobby Boss we have a couple of new aircraft, 1/72 Ka-29 Helix B, and the 1/48 German Ta-152 C-0. As well a couple of new armor pieces from Hobby Boss including the German VK4502 Panzer, British Defender Wolf, and the M3A1 Early Scout Car. Also from Revell Germany the new Mercedes SLS AMG is in, from Dragon we have the Sd.Kfz. 138/1 Geschutzwagen 38H, as well from Cyber Hobby the Orange Box 15cm Sturm-Infanteriegeschute 33 w/6th Army Stalingrad Figures, as well as the new Black Knight #3 Panther G. From Italeri we have a couple of new 1/72 aircraft, as well as a couple of new X-Acto tools, the new Model Car Magazine, as well as some new additions to the Evergreen Styrene lineup here at the shop.

For the train guys we have many new and restocked items from Woodland Scenics, Atlas Trains and Bachmann Trains, including a few locomotives, and some new buildings.

Also new in at the shop, I have expanded into Model Rocketry, so we have motors, kits and accessories now in stock from Estes for all of your rocketry needs.

You can see all of the new items by following this link:

Elm City Hobbies - What's New April 2011

Thanks
Scott

Hey, Scott,
Any updates on the Viper Mk7 from Moebius?
Or the Black Widow, for that matter?

I believe both the Viper Mk 7 and the International Lonestar were on the way, probably going to be first week of May before they hit the suppliers, another week or so to get to the shops.

Last I heard was Black Widow and Iron Man 2 sometime this summer. Wonderfest is coming up in the middle of May, so I am sure releases dates will be firmed up for the show.

Latest posts

Back